I first picked up a camera sometime during middle school. It was a red, compact Canon PowerShot that I carried around with me everywhere, and you know what they say: old habits die hard. Ever since, I’ve had a camera in my hand or on my hip, probably to the point of annoyance for friends and family. Here are a few things to know about yours truly:
- I have a little brother who is a sophomore in college, and I question every day how he’s old enough to drive and be a full foot taller than me.
- I am a recent graduate from CSB/SJU – Go Johnnies!
- I am a craft beer girl all thanks to my dad (give me all of the Lonely Blonde)
- I studied abroad for a semester during college in London and could talk for hours and hours about how beautiful my experience was.
- I absolutely love live music – Ed Sheeran, NEEDTOBREATHE, Ben Rector, James Bay… The men who’ve stolen my heart.
- Dogs > cats (mainly shih tzu’s named Skittles…. I’m biased)
I love capturing life’s moments, both big and small, and can’t wait to work and create with you! Please always feel free to contact me HERE.