Let’s create lasting memories – family photos are a great opportunity to show off your favorite people!
- What does your availability look like?
- I have nights during the year wide open with some weekends, as well. The best way to nail down a time slot is by contacting me HERE.
- How long is a photoshoot?
- Shoots can range from 1 to 2 hours, but never longer.
- Where do you normally take pictures?
- I am open-minded as far as location goes. If you have a location you are crazy about, let’s go there! I love when clients have personal ideas, and I have ideas as well.
- When will I get to see my photos?
- I normally try to get your photos to you within two-three weeks after your session. I will post a “sneak peek” within a day or so afterward – I’m just as excited as you are!
- How do I get my photos?
- With your session fee, you will receive a personal online gallery containing all edited, high-resolution images for you to keep. This means you have complete printing privileges over all images. I have plenty of suggestions if you’re not sure where to get the highest quality prints.
- What should I wear to a family session?
- Always wear something you will [all] be comfortable in. Coordinating colors is never a bad idea, either!
$250 Minimum Session Fee
A session fee reserves photographer’s time and creative talent for date chosen. This session fee includes an online gallery with 50+ edited, high-resolution images.